Microsoft Office 2010 Professional (Download)
Academic is identical to the fully priced retail version of the software. The word "Academic" is imprinted on the box, however this software is 100% genuine.
Academic software comes with all the same functions and programs as its full priced, retail counterpart, and no academic information is required. There is absolutely no difference between the programs installed on your computer by academic or the retail version. However, the academic box does come with a sticker which reads "for Educational use only".
Under the First Sales Doctrine, it states that once you pay the price to buy an object, it is yours to do with as you wish. Under this legal document, both the supplier and buyer are protected when buying and selling academic software. This has been upheld time and time again in the courts. (Ref: Microsoft v. Zamos)
Once your order is processed during regular business hours, you will be emailed the manufacturers download link and product serial number. Little Soft Shop LLC does not host the download on our web site. You must go to the manufacturer's web site to download the program.
Step #1: Download program from manufacturers web site
Step #2: Save the file to your desktop
Step #3: Run the file and input serial key provided by Little Soft Shop LLC when prompted
Little Soft Shop LLC is not responsible for replacing lost serial numbers. It is the customer's responsibility to contact the manufacturer for any technical issues.
*There is a growing concern for fake, pirated, and bootlegged software. With Little Soft Shop LLC you do not have to worry about that. We guarantee all our software is 100% authentic, and legal. We do not, and will not sell any suspicious software!
OEM software is a full version of the software which will include the installation disc(s), Certificate of Authenticity, and product keycode/serial number (if necessary). OEM software does not come in a retail box, doesn't include printed manuals, cannot be transferred (even if the original computer breaks), and is not eligible for free technical support from the manufacturer. Help files are normally included on the disc. OEM software can be upgraded to future versions of the software.
Microsoft Office 2010 Professional
Microsoft Office Professional 2010 Download is a complete set of productivity and information management software which enables you to manage finances, streamline and organize projects easier, not to mention saving you a ton of time doing it. With the all new MS Office Professional 2010 you can share new concepts, ideas, and stay connected with your business no matter where you are on the globe with safe and secure Web Apps. In addition you can now construct your very own Professional Databases, Marketing Materials, and Advertising Techniques simply by working with Microsoft Access 2010 and Microsoft Publisher 2010, these new features are only available with the Office 2010 version.
- Increase Your Revenue Streams and Profit
By using the new and improved Microsoft Office Excel 2010 you can manage income and monitor your revenue streams more accurately and efficiently. With the most up-to-date financial statistics at your finger tips you are able to simply and easily organize personal and business expenses and income. You can update Data Analysis tools which enable you to view trends and stats which in turn leads to better decision making and increased revenue.
- Stay Connected with Your Clients
Creating professional reports, presentations, and portraying future goals has never been easier. By utilizing Microsoft's easy to use document formatting, text effects, and photo editing tools in tolls in Word 2010 and PowerPoint 2010 you can make any presentation or meeting professional and effective.
- Increase Productivity and Performance
Keep your organization updated on tasks, ideas, implementation and project specifications simply by using Microsoft's digital notebook. By putting Microsoft OneNote 2010 into action, you are able compile your notes, documents, and even confidential information all in one secure place. That's not all OneNote 2010 has to offer, you can then manage and share that complied information with your organization quick and secure online.
- Word 2010
Company reports come together efficiently when you use Microsoft Word 2010. Create documents using new photo-editing features, lively text effects, then easily share them online and invite coworkers to collaborate. Get more new features with Word 2010:
- Add impact to your document with new picture-editing tools
- Better illustrate your ideas with diagrams by turning bullet-point lists into compelling SmartArt graphics
- Apply new formatting effects to your text such as shadow, bevel, glow and reflection
- Capture and insert screenshots directly into your document
- Communicate with ease in many languages with improved translation tools
- Excel 2010
From purchases to taxes your business depends on financial information that's clear and up-to-date. Microsoft Excel 2010 offers useful insight with simple templates used to build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on your financial performance goals. Get more new tools with Excel 2010:
- Highlight data trends by creating data charts in a single cell with new Sparklines
- Find the right data quickly with new filter enhancement in PivotTable views
- Analyze data quickly. Highlight specific data with new and improved Conditional Formatting options
- Display data in a dynamic and interactive way with PivotChart views
- Spend less time sifting through data--use the new search filter to narrow down pertinent data to display
- Outlook 2010
Whether you're working at the office or on the road, Microsoft Outlook 2010 helps you communicate with important contacts, manage email conversations and monitor your schedule from your PC or remotely. Simply post documents to online folders to access and edit remotely. Get improved features including:
- Sync multiple email accounts from services such as (Hotmail, Gmail) or just about any other provider to Outlook 2010
- Condense, categorize and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click using Conversation View
- Save time with Quick Steps and customize the tasks you use the most down to a single click
- Share your calendar with others and access theirs, plus save frequently used groups of calendars with the new Schedule view
- Gain attention with your emails by using new graphic and picture-editing tools
- PowerPoint 2010
Wow clients with an innovative presentation. Get ideas down fast with ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft PowerPoint 2010. Get more new tools including:
- Embed and edit video files directly in your presentation
- Set videos to fade in and out and apply a variety of video styles and formats
- Broadcast your presentation online with new Broadcast Slide Show
- Captivate your audience with new transitions and improved animations
- Use slide sections to navigate, organize and print your presentation
- Publisher 2010
Your marketing is in great hands--your own, with Microsoft Publisher 2010. Now you can create engaging brochures, newsletters and emails cost-effectively. Start with a giant library of pre-formatted design templates and customize them to you specific look and feel. Get more new features with Publisher 2010:
- Easily swap out pictures while preserving the look and layout of your publication with new and improved photo-editing tools
- Transform and customize ordinary text into fine typography with new OpenType fonts
- Preview built-in templates, customize content with ease and review for design and layout mistakes before printing
- Align objects, images or text boxes easier with improved object alignment technology and guides
- See exactly what your work will look like printed and adjust print settings with enhanced Print Preview
- Access 2010
You don't have to be a database expert to manage your business information like a pro. Track inventory, customer information and data trends with ready-to-use templates in Microsoft Access 2010. Get more new tools including:
- Integrate your Access reports using multiple data connections and linked information
- Get started faster and easier than ever before with more pre-built database templates li>
- Apply professional designs using Office themes for great-looking forms and reports
- Try the revamped Macro Designer to create, edit and automate database logic
- Use the simplified Expression Builder to build out logic faster and easier in your database
- OneNote 2010
Gather a wealth of business information and resources all in one spot with OneNote 2010. Post, share and edit notes with coworkers online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates. Get more new features with OneNote 2010:
- Use quick filing to organize notebooks, ideal when you're working on multiple projects
- Apply styles and formatting to selected text to another paragraph with the new Format Painter
- See results as you type with improved Search functionality and view a prioritized list of Search results
- Easily organize and jump between your notebooks with the improved notebook Navigation Bar
- Take notes while working in Word, PowerPoint or in Internet Explorer and automatically link them
- Hard Drive Space: 3.5 GB
- Operating System: Windows 7, Vista w/SP1, XP w/SP3 (32-bit only), Server 2008, or Server 2003 R2 w/MSXML 6.0
- Processor Speed: 500 MHz
- RAM: 256 MB (512 MB recommended, 1 GB for advanced features)
- Graphics: 1024x768 display, DirectX 9.0c compatible graphics card with 64+ MB of video memory
- Other: CD-ROM drive, Internet Explorer 7, Silverlight
- Advanced: Windows XP Tablet PC, Windows RMS, microphone, SharePoint Services on Server 2003 SP1 or newer, Office SharePoint Server 2007, Exchange Server 2000 or later, Windows Desktop Search 3.0, server connectivity.
- Word 2010
|Brand or Manufacturer||Microsoft|