May 30, 2012 1:27:59 PM
The hype around the release of Adobe’s CS6 was certainly warranted. With additional product lines, a ton of enhanced products, and a few fresh perspectives, CS6 programs are poised to be truly groundbreaking. Concentrating on Photoshop CS6, it is clear that some big changes have taken place. Digital media professionals have all come together in celebration of yet another amazing product. Adobe’s Photoshop CS6 is undoubtedly a “must-have”. Let’s take a look at some of the most notable features that give Photoshop CS6 is prowess.
- Content-Aware Capability: as digital media professionals, the need to remove an individual piece of content from an image is common. In CS6, Adobe introduced us to Content-Aware Move, which allows users to take a single element on an image and move it somewhere else. Amazing!
- New Interface: now generally speaking, most individuals would not be up in arms about a new interface. However, Photoshop CS6 users are, in fact, designers who appreciate good aesthetic. With a darker, more streamlined, and easily accessible interface, CS6 is cleaner than ever.
- Cropping Tool: cropping capacity is no new friend to Photoshop; however, CS6 has pushed cropping capability to new levels. With advancements to this feature, CS6 users are able to crop with elevated precision and ease.
- Styled Type: taking a few notes from InDesign, Photoshop CS6 has expanded the ability to manipulate and formulate type. Improved type styling makes formatting much easier.
- Camera Raw 7.0 Plug-In: with this new plug-in, Adobe users can take their raw image files and edit with extended ease.
Little Soft Shop carries the latest software at the most affordable prices. Call us today for great software discounts!