Feb 7, 2012 4:21:07 PM
Technology has been a recognizable force in our economy during the first week of February. As companies continue to release the latest and greatest technology advancements for our everyday living, it is sometimes overwhelming. Keeping up with the trends that seem to move a million miles a minute is difficult. We have put together a list of our top 5 technology releases in the past week.
- Liquipel: prepare to be wowed! Liquipel is a new, ingenious invention that prevents electron devices from water damage. A coating undetectable to the eye is applied to the device and water is no longer a threat to a functioning piece of technology.
- Hot Wheels iNitro Speeders: these are not the Hot Wheels you grew up racing. These tiny play cars go so fast they are almost unseen. Use the iPhone app to control the cars course.
- Andru: this microUSB charger is quite the looker. The little green guy is an Android-themed charger is affordable, useful, and noticeably cute.
- VooMote Zapper: a lazy person’s dream. Download the app and this gadget connects to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, giving you the power to control your all of your home entertainment from any iDevice.
- West Coast Chill: are cooler’s days numbered? Their lifespan may be shortened due to the West Coast Chill energy drink in the world’s first self-refrigerating can.
As a software company, we love and appreciate the rapid introduction of new technologies almost everyday.