Sep 30, 2012 2:21:09 PM
Available for both Windows and Mac users, Adobe’s Photoshop Elements 11 is the newest release from the design software giant. As with any new product release, Photoshop Elements 11 comes with several new features that have never been seen before in the industry. Before purchasing this product, it is important to keep in mind that many of these features were created for professional use. Industry professionals can take advantage of these new tools, which truly push the envelope of web graphics and design.
The following are some of the most useful new features for design professionals:
- Guided Edits allows users to create professional quality photographic effects to enhance the look and feel of any image
- Layout Flexibility lets you choose from a number of professionally designed templates or create your own custom templates
- Map View integrates with Google Maps to allow users to see the world and zoom in to any area imaginable
- An improved Media Organizer makes viewing and moving video clips and photos much easier
- Special Events features helps users sort and recall events in the calendar view
- Creative Filters can change the look of any image, from Comics to Illustrations and much more
- Shortcuts allows edits such as teeth whitening or color fixing in one simple step
Photoshop Elements 11 offers quite a few useful additions. The above only scratch the surface of the beneficial features added to the improved software. Adobe continues to develop its design programs and Little Soft Shop remains on the cutting-edge of all software releases. For the best prices around, contact us today!